Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Because my mother said so...

I haven't been blogging.. as I am sure you can clearly see and people are complaining sooo...

63 school days left until I graduate.. This is unbelievable.

I just got back from Christmas break where I had a wonderful time and also made peppermint bark and fudge.. the first things besides tuna melts I have made at home in a long time.

I have a few things I need to get done in the next 63 days..
-Teach myself more Spanish as my high school Spanish teacher did a horrible job
-Apply to school.. even ones that are not my first choice because..such is life.
-Decide on a school.
-Get financial aid for said schooling.
-And last but NOT in any way, shape, or form least... Find a Job for when I get home!
YAY! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

So this blog is pretty much my to do list and I will let you know how I'm doing...

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment