Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2010

We could close the curtains, pretend like there's no world outside.

Today I am Happy.
I was a little flustered that I wasted the morning sleeping but I was productive last night as was I tonight so hopefully I made up for it and can finish all my homework in a productive matter this weekend.
I have lots and lots of homework.
it is really unfortunate in fact.

Next week is my last week of my current classes..
I will finally step foot in a kitchen other then to receive my dinner.
but much like my unfortunate homework I will be doing unfortunate culinary skills
knife cuts, hot foods, and learning how to make sandwiches. sounds like a freakin BLAST!
I want to yell at the people who made my schedule...
Don't you knowwww! I picked BAKING for a REASONN!
I suppose I will survive though, I made it through Tech Culinary.
Not saying I'm gunna like it though or that I will not complain.

Anyways, the leaves have continued to change colors 
and it's getting colder by the day.
I'm certain it will snow in the relatively close future
although,
I'm from Florida...What the hell do I know?


Other reasons I am happy today also include but are not limited to..
I have the best Boy friend.(10.10.10)
I have the Best room mate (love you al!)
Al and I went for a wonderful walk today since we got so rudely kicked out of the rec center.
Tomorrow is Saturday. No class.
There is a soccer game tomorrow...GO STEELS!
Sunday I will be going to eat all you can eat pancakes at I-HOP and following my fat fest with a amazing looking rope course adventure.

I know next week is going to be hell...
So I am gunna soak in my happiness as much as I can right now.
Hopefully, I will find some kind of happiness next week
and the week after that
and for the next four weeks after that.
Because then I will be home =) 
I can't wait.

I would like to end this blog with a recommended song-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkyrIRyrRdY

<3 Be peaceful

1 comment: