Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 3, 2010

No diggity.

Today is a good day.
Although I started the day in not the best of moods, my love cheered me up and the day has progressively gotten better.
Also I'd like to say that today I broke the whole "curiosity killed the cat" phrase cause I'm really glad I was wondering and I asked someone a certain question.it ended up not killing me, in fact the outcome was an amazing one.<3 and I think a semi actually killed the cat.
In other news, I'd like to give a shout out to my mother- I love you and miss you, thanks for makin me!
seriously tho, I really miss my mom, I knew I talked to her a lot when I was in FL but you realize it more when you have to call the person to talk instead of walking down the hallway, I can't wait to be home for Christmas 
This is all I have to say for now so I'll end with a really funny quote that you probably wont laugh at because your not cool enough to understand.
"if you had to stare at a Buddha for awhile"-Ally ball  <--best roommate<33333


<3 Be Peaceful

1 comment:

  1. I personally think it was a legit question to ask. I mean think about it, what if you preferred stone over wood or something... besides its not like i'm gonna buy you buddha or anything.. hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete