Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cut outs

I cannot believeeeee I am a freshman in college and I'm doing cut outs.
Really I'm not complaining because its easy its just super time consuming
and so is every other assignment I have and I only have so much time!
What is one to do...I KNO! not sleeppppp!
bah ha!

So I have been thinking more and more about this four year plan...
Do I really want to stay here for four years?
A bachelors in baking would be nice but I'm just not sure.
I guess we will wait and see what I decide when the time comes.
Maybe I'll leave her and go to art school. I'm not sure yet.
Either way = a shit ton of money and a shit ton of debt.
Might as well do what I want and enjoy right?

Other not new news...I have finals tomorrow and Friday and it is gunna suck ass and so is going into a new class...its like just when you get comfortable they shuffle you around again.

I just wanna cuddle with my boyfriend  it would make everything a lot better.

Night-

<3 be peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment