Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

In your heart and your mind, I'll stay with you for all of time.

So lately, I've been wonderin
Who will be there to take my place
When I'm gone, you'll need love
To light the shadows on your face
If a great wave should fall
It would fall upon us all
And between the sand and stone
Could you make it on your own

If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

And maybe, I'll find out
The way to make it back someday
To watch you, to guide you
Through the darkest of your days
If a great wave should fall
It would fall upon us all
Well I hope there's someone out there
Who can bring me back to you
-the calling-wherever you will go


This song played on the way home from breakfast with ally today.
Its been stuck in my head ever since, I guess it kinda hit home today
Unfortunately the days are dwindling down
all I can say is, I hope you miss me the way I already miss you.


In happier news, I of course had pancakes with my darling Al today
It was a wonderful start to the morning,
but i am regretful to say i will most likely be spending the rest of the day on homework
especially if I don't get my ass of blog spot and facebook
but after reading 22 of my 40 pages of boring I'm assigned I deserve a break, right?
More important then this reading(altough without this reading I will not be going)
I have been looking into extern sites which I am very excited about
I have been emailing some really nice bakeries in Canada
and I have been looking into working at Disney back in the lovely Sunshine state
who knows where it will take me....
Better be some place GOOOODDD though!

thats all for now =)

<3 be peaceful

1 comment: