Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wishing away the days.

Today.
I am discouraged, tired, and plain frustrated.
Tomorrow.
Is the end of the week,
another week may I add.
The week went fast and it's the weekend again.
I like the weekends,
My stress fades ever so slightly and for a little while I feel like a teenager.
This weekend I'm hoping will be especially fun.
It's Halloween and I'll be spending the weekend with an amazing group of girls.
Hopefully everything works out as planned.


I don't really have much else to say.
I guess I'll end with...
I miss home.
I miss my family.
I miss being somewhere familiar.
I miss my Boyfriend.
I can't wait for the next 56 days to go by.
(I also recognize wishing for the future is sad. I don't like wishing the days away because I know I've done to much of that in the past but...living for today is hard when today is just not that great of a day.)

Thats all...
<3 Be peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment