Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Appreciate- to be grateful or thankful for, to be fully conscious of...

I feel appreciative of the people around me lately.
I have started to realize that I need to choose the people around me wisely
and that when I find someone I like I need to make an effort to keep them in my life.
As I'm talking about this some people are coming to mind
and I would like to recognize them.
(this may or may not be in order of importance)
Mom- I love you, I can't wait to come home and see you. Thank you for giving me the world.
Alan- Thank you for being so loving and supportive. I love you more than anything. <3 10.10.10
Al- You are truly amazing. I don't know if I have ever had a better friend. I admire and adore you.
Ty- I can't put into words how much you mean to me. You have done the most amazing things for me and you support Alan and I in everything. It means the world. You're one of the most knowledgeable people I know.
Heather and Tanya- Thank you for being such great sisters. I know you would do anything for me and I would do anything for you both. I am glad to have you guys in my life.
Dad- Thanks for makin me. =) I love you even if you make me mad sometimes. Maybe some day I'll admit how much like you I actually am.
Grandma- I love you. Your so supportive and I admire you for your positivity.

I'm positive there are many others that deserve to be in this blog but I only have so much typing space.
I just want to end that I'm happy for all of my new friends as well and for my caring friends back home.
I hope you all stay in my life.

I appreciate the world today. I have a good life, even if I forget that on my bad days.

61 more days 10.10.10

<3 Be peaceful

1 comment:

  1. Stephie, I adore and admire you too. dont ever forget that. <3

    ReplyDelete