Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello World!

It is a beautiful day today!
I have been with Morgan and Ally all day, I also saw Jenny today.
and the cherry on top.. I talked to my lovely boy friend today =DDDDDD (huge smile)
I think I had a heart attack I was so happy. It made my whole year probably.

Anyways tomorrow we are having a girls day.
Ally, Morgan, Krissy, Annelise, and I.
Were gunna look for Halloween costumes!!! =D
SPICE GIRLS HERE WE COMEEEE! YAY!

In other news.
I am very frustrated with the pull between being pleasant to certain people or being true to myself.
I don't feel like I should have to sugar coat things to make others happy.
and in return I don't think people should sugar coat it for me either.
I believe that if you are doing something rude or disrespectful then it should be expressed or taken care of then and there. 
I don't think people should get away with doing rude things.
and I also don't think that "it's the way you were raised" is an excuse.
Ugh. This is weighing on my mind constantly.
Why are you so rude?
Maybe if you weren't so rude to me or in general then I would be nicer to you.

Enough of my venting.
Even with the stress of a new class, the annoyance of rude people, and all of the other what not going on in my life....I am happy.
Really happy actually.
and..I know exactly why <3
60 more days 10.10.10

<3 Be Peaceful



No comments:

Post a Comment