Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

Your my number one.

Happy =)
Tonight was a really good night.
I hug out with my usual Al (love herrrrr)
and also hung out with Morgan and Krissy and then Annelise joined
Over all it was an amazing night and I laughed more than I have in a while.
I'm glad I have found good friends here and it was hard.
I have to admit I was slightly scared to have to start over
with friendship at least
especially since a lot of my friends back home I've known since kindergarten.
But my friends here are funny and they get me
and that makes my life easier and way more enjoyable
especially since I will be in class with these same people for the next three or so years


Also in this blog I would like to address that my mom totally kirked out when she say my Art school blog
so here is a clarification!
I loveeee baking and this is definitely the industry I want to be in
But I would love to be in the food styling industry which is hard to do without a art background
so me going to culinary school and then art school would make sense
but I still want to bake! baking is my passion
and as someone very knowledgable and important to me once said
"you must have relentless passion" -J.Osborne

In other news...
This week flewwww by and I hope it stays this way
I go into culinary skills on Tues
and I know the first week is going to suck since I'll be pulling 3- 12 hr days in a row but I'll make it
only 62 days left till I go home and see all my loves and my number one love!


<3 be peaceful

recommend song-
Banana pancakes-Jack Johnson (second time cuz its so damn good)

No comments:

Post a Comment