Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Annoy.

ANNOY: to disturb or bother (a person) in a way that displeases, troubles, or slightly irritates.

This is what I am today. I am annoyed. Which is not that uncommon for me.
I just don't understand the stupid things people do and say.
I don't understand why I have to take a class that teaches me what a rubber spatula is.
I don't understand why everyone has to be in my business.
I don't understand why maintenance thinks its okay to come in my room and slam shit when I'm clearly SLEEPING! 
I'm annoyed when people don't pay attention 
I'm annoyed when people don't listen
Lastly, I don't understand why certain people can't tell when I'm mad at them.

I can't wait for Thanks giving when I will have a week to be by myself. Because fortunately I don't annoy myself.


I wish is was okay to scream curse words out loud at people every time I think they are doing something that is dumb or doing something that's annoying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment