Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I hope your reading this..

I felt giddy today when I closed facebook and saw your face on my desktop.
I cannot believe it was you, live and moving.
I have been staring at your picture for so long it took me by surprise
probably shock to be honest
I felt butterflies, which is not uncommon when it comes to you
You make me the happiest girl alive.
You were worth the wait.

If you ever do or ever did
question how i feel about you..
Hopefully I will clear it up in this blog post.

You mean the world to me.
I have never loved someone as much as I love you.
I would do anything for you,
with out question.
I never thought I would be "in love" 
I thought you just loved someone and that was that, I am in love with you.
With you I smile always.
Even when I'm sad I have a little bit of happy.
that happy is you.
I love your smile, I love your laugh,
I love your manly habits and the way you play with your hair.
I can't think of a single thing I would change about you,
You are PERFECT exactly how you are.
I can't wait for the day your arms will be wrapped around me again.
Every love song reminds me of you,
except I realize we are perfect unlike the people in those songs
If there was ever another half of me, 
it would be you.
I appriciate all the little things you do and the big,
I could say thank you for the rest of my life and it wouldn't be enough
I feel safe with you and comfortable.
They say Home is where your hearts at,
you are my home.
I would go on with this for centuries if I could but I know you,
and your sick of this by now
So...I will end saying

I love you, I'm in love with you 
and I can't wait for forever as long as it's with you.
10.10.10<3

1 comment:

  1. Alright, all together now, 1...2...3 "AWWWWW!!"
    lol <3 love you

    ReplyDelete