Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I've got a thinkin problem.

Thinking is not good sometimes.
and that fact is extremely frustrating 
because everythingggg makes me think about something
or another.

thoughts lately=
The possibilities of December not being anything I hoping it to be.
Dreads would be really cool to have but..its a hugeee commitment.
I wish I was doing better in school.
What am I gunna do for extern.
What am I gunna do for a career.
Old friends and relationships.
New friends and relationships.
The cold weather being the death of me.
The blocking of music download sites BLOWS.
My new roommate moving in.
Next years roommate choices.
Lack of sleep might kill me.
New chef shoes.
Getting a job.
Not having time for a job(or energy)
Being a hippie bum for the rest of my life.

I could probably go on forever.
ughhh. *sighs*

I just want peacefulness.

I guess if I cant be peaceful you still can so...
<3 be peaceful

2 comments:

  1. Thinking is contagious, because I had the disease a few weeks ago. It takes about two full weeks to get over, with mild flareups, occasionally. Usually resulting in sad faces, a blue mood that seems like it wont ever go away, racing thoughts, a tad lack of focus (depending on what youre thinking about), a decrease in pure happiness.

    Remedy: Hugs, Talking it all out, Keeping busy, Surrounding yourself around people who you know love you (aka: me. <3), smiling at the little things, taking deep breaths, relaxing yourself.

    Everything will work itself out, there is still lots of time.
    If you follow all my tips on curing yourself, you will get better in no time. Look at me, I'm getting better everyday. :)

    You will too.
    I promise.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete