Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Optimistic.

This weeks not going as fast as the last ones did but I'm being positive. In another week Morgan will move in, Then I will be starting in an actual baking class, Then Thanksgiving, Then Christmas. It's nice to look at the white board everyday and see the days ticking away. We will be in the forties tomorrow. then thirties. then twenties. then ten, then zero. <3

Also, Even though I know I have been complaining about My lame Culinary skills class a lot I just want to acknowledge a few things. I appreciate a majority of the people in my class and I'm glad I got to meet a lot of them and I consider them my friends which makes the class not as horrible. Also its nice to be in a kitchen again especially the team work aspect. I love when everyone helps for a common cause. And the quiz today was super easy so that took some stress off. Never the less I'll be glad to bake in my next class.

Lastly I would like to say I am sick again and I hate the state of NY for this. I rarelyyyy go sick back home. FMLHC! luckily this one is not currently and hopefully will not be as bad as the last time. I can still semi function even though I have been in a shitty mood all day and everyone is annoying the crap out of me. and because of this..today I appreciate Morgan more then she will ever know. Stephanie <3's Mojangles.

<3 Be Peaceful

2 comments:

  1. Everyone is pissing you off, I aided in the fucking up of our hollandaise, and you appreciate me more than ever today?
    Now i'm confused.
    Do tell me, why do you appreciate me Stephie dearest?
    anyways... I'll take it.
    Mo <3 Stephie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it's not ur fault we didn't start over, and your the only one not annoying me and who kinda understands. Sometimes I want to be a pessimist Thank you for joining me. <3

    ReplyDelete