Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

Pardon me while I burst into flames..

2nd blog of the day... so much for slacking.
I have felt like crap all day but 
knowing its the weekend and I can now write my love a letter has kept me going until...
I was sitting in the hallway waiting for class to start and I saw something
that was border line punishment.
I wanted to scream "WHY ARE YOU PUNISHING ME!"
and burst into flames all at the same time. (Which Incubus accurately describes in the song Pardon me.)
After I saw this sight I started whining and hitting my head against Krissys lap in a playful manner.
But really it affected me a little more then I'd like to show in front of every one
It's just one of those things you see and it just touches so close to home it kills you inside.
I'm sure your wondering well WTH did you see?!
And I will tell you.
I saw a girl in her chef whites walking down the hall way..
She was holding the hand of a man I assumed to be her significant other.
I'm sure you're probably thinking So what? you see couples together all the time.
This couple was not the same...
She was in her chef whites and he was in a US Army Uniform. 
And I was in Awe. I never thought I'd see this exact thing..
Something I have been wishing for(knowing it's impossible of course)
It made me sad, upset, and weirdly in some ways optimistic. I suppose in hopes that if they could make it work so could I.
I'm undecided on if I appriciate this or if it in fact was punishment. 
All I DO know is that I can't wait to see him. 49Days.

<3 Be Peaceful

1 comment:

  1. That will be you soon enough. Look, it's already in the 40's. Almost there and getting closer everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete