Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

Slacker.

Apparently I have been slacking on my blogging. 
and pretty much everything else as well.
Unfortunately I am sick AGAINNN...seems like I just got better and now I'm sneezing 24-7 all over again.
And being sick takes a toll on my productiveness(if that's even a word)
Anyway...I took my first Culinary Skills quiz and I got a 5/5 on it which even though that's not a lot of points I was happy about. I guess in some ways it proves that I understand and I have done this before so I kinda have a reason to bitch because it's a really boring class. Oh and we started cooking our own dinner last night... Guess what we made??
Steak and Potatoes(also risotto and cauliflower) none of which I was thrilled to eat. Can I just have a salad?

In other news... Plans for the weekend include Mad Hatters tonight depending on how shitty I feel. 
The rest of the weekend will most likely consist of Sleeping all day and night in hopes of being over this cold by Monday. As well as writing an essay and doing some home work.
God my life is so eventful....
Can't wait to be home 49 days <3

<3 be peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment