Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF

Ok so I know I should be studying for the final I have in a few hours but.. I can't focus so I might as well get all this stuff out of my head right?
So firstly Happy Friday to all! 
I am super happy it is Friday once again..
It means I made it through another week and it's that much closer to the holidays.
Besides my minor break down on Wed. 
I have had a pretty good week and hopefully it will continue.
Tonight I am hanging out with my lovely ladies and have a few other fun plans for the weekend as well.
Also Morgan is moving in TOMORROW. 
I can't believe it has already been six weeks, they have flown by for sure.
I'm sure my weekend happiness will hinder on how good I do or do not do on my Final quiz today.. Hopefully his trick questions are not to tricky. 
Chef Klug doesn't seem like that tricky of a guy but... people are not always what they seem.
Also in between the fun and games of the weekend I need to continue my search for a externship site.
Which is extremely frustrating because of course I can't be normal and just pick a bakery I have to look for the hard to get extern sites. 
and Career services has rarely been help. I NEED GUIDANCE! 
Ugh the life of a college student.

That's all for now.. Obviously I will update later with my final grade. 

<3 Be Peaceful


No comments:

Post a Comment