Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Things are looking up.

Today has been a pretty good day.
I woke up to a text from Mo saying it was time to make french toast
So we made delicious french toast from stolen Farq Hall Challah.
Then I continued my day by working on my essay and my resume.
After being slightly productive Al and I met Mo at the gym
where I had a lovely work out as usual.
This was then followed by a lovely shower.
Finally it was time for the Disney presentation of Toy Story 3
which was an amazing movie and then I got to talk to a girl who externed at Disney
Which I don't believe I have talked about in my blog yet so FYI!
I applied to Disney as a possible extern site in the Baking and Pastry College program
(you can check it out online)
Then to top of my day..Mo, Al, Krissy, Annelise, myself, and shortly after eric..
all gathered in the kitchen for family meal which we are trying to make a habit of
We made bowtie pasta with red sauce we made in class this week, garlic bread, and bread pudding.
Fatty and delicious! 
Prior to us eating I got to talk to mi Madre which is joyous to me on most days since I miss her greatly and can't wait to see her
She gave me more good news and I got to talk to her more after dinner and she made me laughhhhhhh and laugh
I realize daily that I am more and more like my mother. I am in fact My mothers Daughter.
and I wouldn't change that for the world.
then to end my night I wrote my first letter to my boyfriend.

When you go to sleep happy, you wake up happy, when you wake up happy, you have a happy day and so on and so forth. 
I stick by this philosophy.

Goodnight world! only 45 more days<3
<3 Be Peaceful

p.s. Do something nice today...make someone else happy...couldn't hurt right? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Toy Story 3 <3
    We did have a good day, didn't we?
    I know I did.

    ReplyDelete