Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day.

It's sad to say that I had almost forgotten..
forgotten just how happy my boyfriend makes me.
Today I wasn't in the best of moods it was just an average day and Disney didn't make me very happy today but..
Then I went to the mail room to drop off a letter for my boyfriend.
It was the 2nd letter I had written but hadn't gotten any in return..
Expecting nothing in my mail box as usual
(which may I add is very depressing, I love getting Snail Mail.)
but then!!
There it was.. a crumpled white envelope with his hand writing on it.
I obviously immediately FREAKED!
Opened it and started to read, I made it to the stairs of the mail room before I had to sit down
I was shaking and crying and smiling and laughing all at the same time.
It's like this uncontrollable happiness I get.
and just from a letter he can make me feel this way, with butterflies in my stomach.
I miss him soooo much and his letter made my day.. actually probably my week.
And it also made reassured me that it is all worth it and I love him more than anything.

Besides Gushing.. I found out from Disney today that upon my acceptance I will be placed in the Polynesian Resort Bakery.
Check it out if you'd like..
I am still undecided about if I am going to in fact decide but I think an up coming event will help me figure it out.

anyways I'm tired and Have a shopping list to make.

31 more days<3

<3 Be Peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment