Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The days we trusted faded away.

Today I hung out with the girls and we checked out tons of different little boutiques and shops.
As we passed from one to the other, I realized I prefer old over new.
I would rather spend hours in a used shop then go to a mall.
I feel like the story of the thing gets passed on through me.
And everything is beautiful even if it is the ugliest pink corduroy jacket you've ever laid eyes on.
So anyway I didn't get much at the boutiques but I did get a really sweet $4.00 Red corduroy jacket at Goodwill along with some lounge pants. 
I wish their were more good thrift stores around.
Anyway, This short weekend has made me annoyed.. I wanted more time. 
But Thanksgiving break will make up for it I'm sure.
Other news include... WHAT THE HELL DO I WANT FOR MY B-DAY!?
I do not know the answer to that question...
Ugh, This gets harder every year I swear.
I guess I should be thankful for the fact that I feel like I have everything I need..
Of course there are things I want but they are just stupid little things that are not present worthy I don't think.
Maybe I'll ask for a thrift store shopping spree.

32 days and counting...Can't believe were almost in the twenties.. I can't WAITT!

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment