Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm sittin at a bar on the inside waitin for my ride on the outside..

It's 2:30 am for all unaware.
I am very aware... and tired may I add 
But it's the College life right? Stay up late wake up early?
I feel I am my must productive between the hours of 8:30pm and 4:00am.
Maybe this is because I get out of class at 8 and then have shit to do since I sleep all morning long as often as I possibly can which may I add is not that often.
But I guess you learn to get used to it.. I doubt I'll ever learn to love it though.
Anyways Happy Thankgiving all.
Hope you're going to have a wonderful day(when you wake up that is)
I feel as though I have a tremendously long day ahead of me
also that a lot of people will be expecting a lot out of me today
But it will all be worth it in the end, I know this.
and it's finally Thanksgiving break
and in less than a month Christmas break..
4 long and tiring months ago I thought these breaks would never come
and that B-Block would be the death of me...
Now I know E-Block will.... J/K.. F-Block for sure though
and can you believe I am already over half way through E-Block?
It's gone by so fast and yet so slow all at the same time...
anyway..if I'm gunna make it through E-Block alive, I have an essay to re-write.


Happy Thanksgiving.. Make sure to give thoughtful thanks.
<3Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment