Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stress: a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense.

I am stresssssed!
The fact that Disney only gives me two weeks to decide I want to go there for my extern is driving me nuts.
The fact that bakeries can't email me back is annoying.
The fact that scholarships take so much time is ridiculous.
There are only so many hours in the day and...
these two and three am nights and eight am mornings are starting to get to me.
I just need some get away time
But I know that even when I have a few days of for thanksgiving when I know I will be more relaxed
I will still have soooo much to do and so much on my mind I'll be on my laptop constantly trying to get ahead.
Always trying to get ahead.
Never gettin there though.
ugh. 
Christmas couldn't come any sooner.
I know that is the one time when I won't think about what I have to do
but more of what I want to do.
All I will need to do is smile and be with the family and man that love me.

36 more tiring days

<3 Be Peaceful

 

No comments:

Post a Comment