Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 20, 2010

where nothing grew but weeds I found a flower at my feet.

The long six day week is over..
I am glad and hopeful the next four days will flyyyyy by.
Tonight I spent with Krissy, Al, Annelise, and Cameron. 
Tomorrow the girls and I will being going to New Paltz on an outing.
And then sadly it'll be the week again.
Today when Krissy and I went to the mall I took a peak for a Christmas present for my BF..
It made me happy because I was thinking about him but also because that means its really here.
Christmas time again!!
Which also means my birthday is here.
and I will be 19...
what an age huh? I think I'd like to stay 19 awhile..
I don't want to be Twenty
at twenty you are not a teen any longer..
A real grown up.
The thought makes me want to puke...
Oh wait. That's just my stomach hurting.
WELCOME TO MY LIFE!


34 more days.
<3 Be Peaceful

1 comment:

  1. I love you. <3 lmao. i hope your stomach feels better soon

    ReplyDelete