Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Be my,

Be my little baby
Say you'll be my darling
Be my baby now
Ooh, ohh, ohh, oh 


Sitting on my floor watching dirty dancing with my two wonderful roommates.
I started the day not so joyful but it has gotten better as its gone by.
Breads was fun and I love our chef.
It felt amazing to be in a bakeshop.. smelling the bread, being around stuff I love.
Then I came home and had a really good conversation with my roommate.
It made me feel like I wasn't alone and that is a good feeling.
Then to top it off I found out I was accepted to Disney College Program for extern.
This was amazing news since I was worried I didn't do so hot during the interview
and I really wanted to get in.
The not so fun part about it that I have to decide if that is where I want to go within the next two weeks. 
Can you say PRESSUREEE?!
I guess that's part of life though right?
Hopefully I make the correct decision. =/  (any opinions are welcome)
But the day is almost over and that means it's one more day closer to Christmas. <3 
I'm getting sooo antsy to get home and be around people I love and who really love me too.

Hopefully tomorrow will be another good day. 38 more days <33 


Now I've had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth
and I owe it all to you


Be Peaceful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment