Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 13, 2010

To be Frank. IDFC!

When I left high school at the end of my 11th grade year I hoped and prayed my life would be drama free.
This didn't happen.
Drama, Drama, Drama.
Finally when I moved to NY I thought "DRAMA FREE FINALLY!"
And I accomplished it for a long time.
but.( there's always a but isn't there??)

Turns out people like starting drama.
DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!
And frankly I don't have the time, the energy, or the CAREEE for that matter.
I am completely over the high school bullshit and I wish people here would have left that shit at home.
Bring your socks, leave your drama.
Why can't you just leave it alone.
Like seriously? SHUTUPPP!

Over it.
I have no use for it or people who take part.
So.. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: If you like to cause DRAMA stay the AWAY from ME!!!!
k thx.

<3 Be Peaceful.

1 comment: