Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sandwiches and freaking.

I couldn't have said it better myself...
oh wait, I did say that.
Long story short is:
I have some pretty amazing friends and I have missed them dearly
You truly never know how good you have it until it's gone.
And some(I emphasize some) of my friends are just really awesome friends.
with a few awesome friends awesome family and an awesome boyfriend its possible I may rule the world.
I can't wait for Christmas break
I was having anxiety about coming down for Thanksgiving because it's such a short break but..
although it is short, the mini break it what I needed to get through the next 26 days
and it also reassured me that I am doing what I need to be doing right now.
well really it also clued me into some things I should or need to be doing.
But there is also agreement with and Al secret when she once said "you are the last person I wanted to see on Thanksgiving"
and although I did correctly state sandwiches and freak. She correctly stated this and it's brilliant.
by the way sandwiches and freak is probably the next big bang theory and is SUPPPPERRR valid.
The fire tonight made me happy, it was only missing one thing but...
Next time fer sure.

lovingggg 26 days left.

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment