Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

I try so hard hoping one day you'll come rescue me.

I'm tired...
I have a essay to finish
but as usual I can't focus so here I am blogging..
Whats new right?
I am not thrilled to be back in NY but the fact that in less than a month I'll be home and with my boo is keeping me going.
I honestly can't wait to be back in Florida.
Seeing my friends and family was amazingggg and I had alot of fun.
kinda made me miss it that much more.
But I'll extern at Disney and then four months following I'll be in Florida for the whole summer..
maybe not in my town but atleast I'll be warm
and I am looking forward to being able to show Al my town when we get a chance.
I don't feel good..
I wish this stomach buisness would go away seriously
gotta wake up early.. go to quest =/
ugh.
I gotta finish this essay quick... the college life blowssssss!
The only good part is my darling roommates enjoying fat food with me.
Salsa and chips anyone?
23 days to go!

<3 Be peaceful
and stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment