Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

Yea..That just happened.

And so the days continue to pass
I went to the Disney presentation and have an interview at 10:30 tomorrow
I'm a little nervous because this is important to me
I have heard having to do a few interviews is typical but I would really like to ace it on the first try
obviously it will be blogged about so we will see what happens.
In other news, I find myself being more and more optimistic 
but I currently believe this also aids in my annoyance of others negativity
also I realized that when I am being negative...I just want to be negative for a little while
and at that current moment I don't want to hear any one's positive or optimistic views lol

Another thing I wanted to cover is that I feel I need to be more involved with school activities.
I always regreted not being more involved during high school and I don't want to do that again.
I want to take full advantage of everything around me
plus I'm paying a shit ton for it so I might as well right?
I also really want to start a green club.
A club that would help clean up the campus and that could do some volunteering opportunities.
So if any one is reading this and wants to help or can help, or wants to be involved, or help me get involved..or just has something to say feel free to get a hold of me

Lastly.. support a FL local and check out these cheesecakes.
http://blueswanscheesecakes.weebly.com/

44 days and counting 
<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment