Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today is a new day.

lets start with.. Be glad(very glad) I didn't blog yesterday.
Yesterday was a bad day fer sure even though I was trying so hard to be happy because it was a special day for me.. some people just know how to ruin your day ya know?
but as I was so wisely told by my lovely roommate and my corner squater that Today is a New day.
and I am trying hard to embrace that although I could really use a nap.
I feel like I did well on my essay that I just finished and I'm in a better mood. Also I'm looking forward to yoga tonight.
I am trying to proactively be happy everyday because it feels like it makes the days go faster.. plus being unhappy everyday is just..stupid. 
I would also like to address that today Nov. 11th is Veterans day. So Thank You to everyone in the service, I appreciate you. Also, I would like to acknowledge all of the people waiting at home for their loved ones.=) 

That's all more later. Have a wonderful day.
<3 be peaceful

p.s.
Recommended song= Vindicated 

and
Krissy- Get a new fuckin back pack, think about donuts more, you are a corner squater(officially), I like kicking you in the ass while I sleep. Al agrees with everything I just said. Promise

1 comment: