Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

She never compromises, loves babies and surprises.

It's Friday and the week should be over but..
It's never that easy is it?
Nope.. Saturday class tomorrow for some ungodly reason.
I've felt less stressed today..
I don't know why though because I still have the same amount of shit on my plate as I have.
Maybe because my feet felt like heaven today?
I got Birkenstocks today and they are like the God of Kitchen shoes.
Worth every penny.
As I was gliding around class today though I realized something.
My Tech Chefs Cursed me.
I HATE standing by watching people do things wrong or half ass..
and even more so when they know they are doing it.
You should be able to be proud of what you are making, everything you make,
not just do it as fast as possible to get it done because then it looks like SHIT!
And I believe I got this from my chefs. so. I blame them! I suppose it's a good thing though.
Anyway, I am still undecided about Disney..
I can't make up my mind... There are so many good reasons and yet bad as well.
How am I supposed to know the right choice? I'm only 18 I cant make these decisions yet.
I wish I could look into my future and see the right choice but that's impossible.
HELP ME?!
only 34 more days.

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment