Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tomorrows Doom Day.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow...tomorrow starts final exams as well as the first day I will no longer get a "good morning" or "I love you"
I feel like i have prepared me self but I know not well enough
Have you ever tried so hard not to think about something that is just consumes your mind?
This has happened to me.
I can't stop thinking about not only the shitty current situation but also what will come of it in the near future and possibly the distant future
Hopefully all will end well.

In other news, (i feel like all i blog about its my stupid love life these days)
I have finals!!! YAY! finally I will be out of baking techniques and equipment
Dont get me wrong this is not a horrible class,
I just don't appriciate it much,
I feel like we should be aloud to test out of it
Next I will trek trough culinary skills which will lead me straight into Breads and hearth roll
and this my friends will all lead me into Christmas break. the thing I am so greatly looking forward too.

more later, its time to do some homework.
<3 be peaceful.

1 comment: