Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An Interest.

I haven't been in the best place the last couple days and I know I am not alone.
One of my closest friends has been on the same page with me.
I think the troubles we are having is that we take such an interest while others don't.
It's giving 110% and only getting back 50%.
It's missing someone terribly and only being a random tiny thought in the back of their head.

It is a really hard concept to grasp.
The fact that someone may or may not care about you or something or about anything as much as you do.
I sometimes think that we should let go. I believe that if we care our love will pay off.
Someday someone will realize how much we actually care and they will acknowledge it, maybe even return it.

I guess one can only hope.
Positivity.

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment