Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The countdown.

is on.
In less than 13 days I will be leaving NY!
I talked to my dad today about the route home and what not which just made it feel even closer than ever.
I have packed a lot of my stuff and pre cleaned the room today so I have less work to do while my mom is here.
I am ready to take all this crap to storage but I know I am not at that stage yet. That will come next week.
Hopefully this week goes as fast as last week did.
Is time to go!

Other things...
I am pretty much just thinking a lot about what is gunna happen next year and what the right steps are for me to take.
I feel like I am stuck between making others happy and what I know is best for me.
I think this time.. I'm gunna do me.

<3 Be Peaceful

p.s. <3 my boyfriendddddddddddddddddddddddd

1 comment:

  1. I think you more then deserve to think about yourself and be a little selfish towards the things that will make you the happiest. Sometimes your personal happiness needs to come before others, because the only way others can actually be happy, is if you are completely happy yourself!
    mkay? <3333333 :) love you.

    ReplyDelete