Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Derby girl?

New found interest.
Roller Derby.
Is there any better way to get out aggression, work out and meet new people?
Maybe nottt
It might just be one of the coolest sports out there.
and I am gunna try it out.
just gotta find some skates
Anyone who would like to help fund this adventure is more than welcome.


Other news = 19 days until I go back to FL
It's starting to feel real.. I went and set up my storage unit today.. I can't believe its so close.
Feel like just yesterday I was moving into Angell and meeting my roommates.. but I guess in someways it feels like so long ago as well.
I am excited to get back to FL spend some time with everyone I love and have missed
and then get my butt to Orlando and start working.
I am excited to work again.. I feel unproductive not working even though I know getting my degree is productive.. the sitting around all the time makes it feel like I'm not doing anything.
Also in Orlando is a roller derby team =D

Lastly. I would like to celebrate again the fact that I passed my practical. It's such a relief and weight of my shoulders.
I did however cut myself pretty bad on the 2nd day though.
No time to go to the nurses office.. 3 bandaids on top of each other and back to work.... professionalism at its best.

Have a lovely evening.

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment