Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

The good things and the better things.

There are the good things in life and there are the better things in life.
I am at the good stage.
I want to be at the better stage.
It's always a waiting game ya know?

Anyway.. Today I shadowed at the cafe in my resort.. it wasn't that much fun..good thing its not my job lol.
I start my real job Weds. I am kinda nervous but.. I think I am more nervous about the hours then the actual task at hand.
I have to be at work and ready at 4am... UGH! who even functions at that time.. guess I better get used to it.
My plan.. Stay up late tonight.. sleep all day tomorrow.. Go to work.. come home and SLEEPPPP! repeat..
cuz guess why.. I HAVE TO DO IT WED, THUR, FRI, SAT!
WHAAAA(cries like a baby) I hope this isn't my schedule forever..
can we rotate already?

<3 Be Peaceful.

p.s. I love my boyfriend<3 10.10.10

No comments:

Post a Comment