Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

knowledge

I spoke to a very knowledgeable gentlemen recently and he told me something I always knew but didn't know how to put it into words.
Some people are dating.
Some people are IN dating.
and some people are IN a relationship.
All three of these are very different things.
I am IN a relationship. I am faithful, In love, and have no interest in anyone besides my boyfriend.
When people are dating they are not yet in love maybe lust. They date maybe multiple people.
People IN dating think they are in a relationship but they aren't. and may be doing the same things as people who are dating.

And it's annoying to me that people think they are IN a relationship but are really IN dating.
I work hard to be IN a relationship when others pretend they do.

people don't realize the truth. I am glad I finally understand.

<3 Be peaceful

10.10.10<3

No comments:

Post a Comment