Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

wow..havent posted in awhile.
today is a good day to start again though.. im all moved in down here in orlando and i have to say im liking it more than expected but.. i havent worked yet so we will see how it goes on wed.
anyway i have five roommates and the one in my room named lori is amazing. she is rly cool to chill with and i couldnt have asked for a better roommate.
also its a good day because in fifteen minutes it will be me and my loves six month anniversary. which i am extremely excited about even tho i will not be able to spend it with him he is always in my heart and on my mind and i cant wait until we are together again.
lastly i will end my blog with..could i possibly get sick any more this year? ugh.

more later
be peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment