Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dessert Bar.

Today at work was.. probably the best day so far.
I enjoyed what I was doing and even though we were slow the day flew by.
And luckily for me flew right into my mom and dad coming to Orlando to visit me for a few hours.
It was a nice day over all.
And it was nice to have some much needed conversation that will hopefully continue.
I am happy to say I will continue on the dessert bar tomorrow and hopefully be able to do a majority of it by myself.
Then per usual return home to my darling roommate Lori's face.
Life is looking okay right now.
I cannot believe I am already in my 5th week of externship.  
Next will come week 10 in a blink of an eye an then I will be done and on the brink of having an associates degree.
I am ready for new things to come and ready to do some new and challenging things.
=)


<3 Be Peaceful.
10.10.10<3

No comments:

Post a Comment