Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

hmm..

Even though I have been working my butt off here at disney I am happy that I am making some money again finally.
Also its nice to hear from my bosses that I am doing a good job. That makes my bad days a little brighter.
Other than work I am ahead of schedule on my modules and would like to keep it that way.. keep my self stress free.
Today I have the day off then I have to work 11 days straight which sucks but that leads straight into me going home for a few days. Which I am really excited and happy about. Even though one thing is obviously going to be missing. He is in my heart and knows I will be thinking of him the whole time.
Speaking of missing today I actually missed New York for just a few seconds. It was weird but I know I will no longer miss it once I get back there lol.
I am itching to go and get this schooling over though so I can move on.

Never the less.. life is going pretty okay.

<3 Be Peaceful.

10.10.10<3

No comments:

Post a Comment