Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I think this is how love goes.. check yes or no.

=)
Tomorrow is Wednesday and obviously after that comes Thursday and then.. I get some time to go home.
I can't wait.. I have been looking forward to it for awhile.
Although it doesn't seem like it's going to be the perfect trip home.. it will be nice.
Obviously Alan will be missing which I guess I can unfortunately say I am getting used to.
I wish it wasn't that way but I guess that is the next natural step in this situation.
Learning to get along with life when you can't be with the people you love.
I keep hoping he will show up but.. so much disappointment makes getting my hopes up more difficult than usual.
I jsut wish everyday to see him soon.

Other than the upcoming vacation, This extern is flying by..and I am ready for it to be over with.
I want to get into my second year and finish at CIA.
Have a degree already and say I'm worth something.

ugh life.

<3 Be Peaceful.

10.10.10<3

No comments:

Post a Comment