Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ups and downs

I haven't blogged in a while.. I guess I just haven't had much to say or the energy to say it.

I like living in Orlando but I don't have the worlds best job in my opinion.
I believe Disney has more to offer than what I have been given and for that I am truly disappointed.
What I am not disappointed about is the people I have met and the things I have learned.
I can't say I have learned much Baking wise as I do pretty much the same thing everyday at work but..

What I have learned is.. what I do not want to do to make a living, how to be a good worker especially compared to others, the more questions you ask the more information you may or may not get, and that if you bonded once..you might bond again.

I am grateful to have encountered people such as my prep chef at work because she is truly a pastry chef and has been nothing but insightful since I met her. I am also grateful to live with 5 other girls and be able to say BEEN THERE.. DONE THAT.. bought that shirt and don't wanna do it again!

Although I am grateful for what Disney and Orlando has offered me..
I have found myself missing New York and the little that Hyde Park has to offer.
Now don't get me wrong.. I don't miss the snow or cold.
But I do miss the people.. the things to do.. the simple life.. and meals being made for me =)

For now I am looking ahead for the next 65 days to fly by and to have a month of vacation in my own bed.
Hopefully sometime in between all this mess I will get to spend time with my Boyfriend.
ugh.

<3 Be Peaceful cause nothing else will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment