Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

Life is Life no matter which way you live it.

My Parents came to Orlando this weekend.
It was nice to have some unconditional love.
I miss having them around more but
I know this is part of growing up and it is helping me figure out who I am when I stand alone.
In Orlando I have been doing alright
not everything is perfect but with 46 more days I can't really complain.
I have been getting more days off and things have been going alright.
I am ready to have a break from work and school and I'm ready to see my friends in New York.
Overall I am trying to be positive.
Trying to get out of the apartment a little more
and trying to read more because I realized it for some reason is extremely relaxing to me.

Besides all of this..
I need to get some stuff together in life.
Figure out what is coming next because it is approaching fast.

10.10.10<3
<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment