Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

indecisive.

I feel like that kid who has no idea what path they want to take.
No idea what I want to do for the rest of my life, for my career.
I have interest in many things but does that mean I should do it for a living?
Probably not.
Why am I so confused with life?
I wish one thing would come so easily and naturally to me that it would be an obvious decision.
I love baking but so do million of other people.. doesn't mean they should make a career of it.
And not wanting to plate desserts in a slave shop for the rest of my life or a great part of it really cuts into the opportunities.
But maybe baking is what I should be doing.
Or maybe I should be doing math.
Or maybe I should be a normal person and be like a waitress or something.
Why so hard.

<3 Be Peaceful 

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone has this same worry steph.
    You love it, you're making the right decision. (:

    ReplyDelete