Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's FRIDAY!

I can't believe that is FRIDAY!
I am superrrr excited to go home after work tomorrow and start a five day vacation of amazing.
I also can't believe that it is the 22nd day of July already.
Didn't this month just start? Where has the time gone?
Before I know it I will be home for a month and then back to New York I go.
Such a weird thing to be saying and feeling.

Also.. I am supposed to be getting a new roommate Saturday which means I will already be home and will not meet the person moving into my room until 5 days after she moves in..
I am very uneasy about this.
but nothing I can do about it... life must go on.

Last topic of the day..
Karma.
I know maybe it's not the nicest thing to say and feel but..
Some people deserve the karma that comes their way.
But really it's not even that I want karma to go back on this certain person but more that it is sad that they have something they don't deserve.
Something I would kill to have and I personally think I do deserve but can't currently have.
How could you be so selfish? disrespectful? and frankly.. DISGUSTING.
UGH!
I have the urge to tell this person how horrible they are to their face but..
they are not worth my time or breath.
and I am grateful for being aware of that fact.

<3Be Peaceful
10.10.10<3

No comments:

Post a Comment