Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Magical.

Today I went to Hollywood stuidos for the first time..
I know it's bad, I have been here for 4 months and am just now getting around to going but..
I have been working my butt off and to be honest the last thing I want to do is go out and stand in line in the hot Florida sun.

Anyways, I had a lot of fun, got my first time pin.
Then after I got to go get my graduation packet and graduation ears since I am leaving the program soon.
It made it feel more real then ever that I have almost completed my extern..
Feels like only a few weeks ago I started at CIA and I felt like extern was years away.
Well, I am proud of myself and why shouldn't I be!

Now if I could only finish this extern manual.. only one assignment left.. the thank you letter and for some reason I just can't put pen to paper and get it over with..
I am a pretty good BS writer and can usually make stuff up until I come up with a whole page but I just can't do it this time.. =/

I am on the count down not only to have a month off and chill but also to have a mini vacation this coming weekend. I could not be more stoked. =DDDD
and I have to admit.. I am a little excited to return to the cold state of New York.
I miss the people.

Thats all.. Check for more Disney pictures on the FB.

<3 Be Peaceful.

10.10.10My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment