Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Frustrated.

I'm frustrated with so much homework,
I'm frustrated by not enough play time,
I'm frustrated by my little pet peeves,
I'm frustrated with not having money,
I'm frustrated with not sleeping, 
and so on and so forth... but mainly..

im frustrated with you.im frustrated with not knowing. not knowing what will happen or how far this is gunna go. im frustrated when u have something to say but wont tell me. im annoyed when u do tell me but i dont understand. im frustrated that i really want to cry but cant. im frustrated with my horrible timing and urs too. im frustrated when i feel like ur lying to me or just not telling me all of the truth. although i mostly appreciate it im frustrated that u feel u have to protect me. im frustrated when i feel like u cant talk to me. im frustrated when i think about things i dont know about u, im frustrated when i feel like u wont make a commitment to me.

im just frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment