Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today was a beautiful day,

HELLO WORLD!
current events:
Tomorrow and friday I have exams and finally will be finishing a majority of the boring classes.
Tomorrow is also the Girl Talk concert which is gunna be dankkkkkk, ally, christian, joel, andrew, ian, morgan, and I will all be attending.
I should really be studying for exams but I'm not...I've decided if I don't know it now, I probably will not ever know it at this point.
I've also decided its 18 days til doom day.
(and so this just reminded me that I used to have to do actual world events in middle school...not Stephanie world events)
 In other news, today was a beautiful day, the leaves are falling and all colored. It was the perfect fall temperature outside(although I had to study all day and was inside =/ )  For once today, I actually appriciated my new state. and that fact made me smile.

 Heres a song to end my blog.

Meredith Brooks - Bitch Lyrics


I hate the world today.
You're so good to me,
I know but I can't change.
Tried to tell you,
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath,
Innocent and sweet

Yesterday I cried.

You must have been relieved
To see the softer side,
I can understand how you'd be so confused,
I don't envy you.
I'm a little bit of everything
all rolled into one

I'm a bitch,

I'm a lover,
I'm a child,
I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner,
I'm a saint,
and I do not feel ashamed.
I'm your hell,
I'm your dream,
I'm nothing in between.
You know you wouldn't want it any other way.

So take me as I am,

This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man.
Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous,

And I'm going to extremes:
Tomorrow I will change,
And today won't mean a thing

Just when you think you've got me figured out,

The season's already changin'.
I think it's cool you do what you do
And don't try to save me.

I'm a bitch,

I'm a tease,
I'm a goddess on my knees.
When you hurt,
When you suffer,
I'm your angel undercover.
I've been numb,
I'm revived,
Can't say I'm not alive,
You know I wouldn't want it any other way.





<3 Be Peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment