Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The weekend as of yet.

Ally and I at GCS,



I finished the week with for lack of better words..a butt load of homework; which like a good student i have started on and completed over half I'd say. Leaving the most annoying and tedious for last. Instead of doing homework...

Friday we hung out and went to a friends birthday party...semi entertaining. Also Happy Birthday again Eric.
Saturday we woke up early to catch the train from Poughkeepsie to Grand Central station, and spent the day(entire day) in New York City...Some pictures of the rly cool stuff..
Then today we explored New Paltz and Kingston. New platz had some sick shops and I got some cool records..defiantly will go back to New Paltz. Now I'm Tired. Good night.
Ally sleeping on the way home.
Be Peaceful<3
Restaurant in New Paltz

Train Ticket
Grand Central Station.


Times Square.

Empire State Building.

1 comment:

  1. What a good two days we have had! I especially love that picture of me sleeping. lol

    ReplyDelete