Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Your face.

Title has nothing to do with anything...

anyways today I had 7am class I went to bed at 3am....ughhh the life of a college student is just so damn hard!
After class me, Ally, and Gwen went and worked our asses off at the gym..literally and figuratively haha and then we went to the gourmet society meeting which was pretty cool I think ill prob stay in that club for awhile. After all that fun we ate a crap ton of pizza which pretty much made working out pointless I suppose <--again life of a college student is so challenging. 

I'm feeling bored lately, I feel like I need to explore more and find some entertaining and cheap things to do around town. Most likely since I'm feeling more at home and the newness is wearing off so I find my self with less and less to do. 
ill end with a not so funny cartoon.

Be Peaceful<3




2 comments:

  1. It was the best tasting pizza though... we can just walk more around the track tomorrow. =D

    ReplyDelete