Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hump day.

I'm wishing the week would end faster
Classes take to long and I'm always tired,
along with the amazing fact that I haven't been feeling well.

Today Ally and I finally got the diner food we had been craving which was well worth it.
To make it even better and make my day, as we pulled back into CIA we came in counter with the most amazing thing I've seen since I've been here....the CIA soccer team.
They were Running,
They were Shirtless,
They were Sweaty,
They were College Boys,
They were Soccer players.
They were HOTT!
I will be damned if I do not meet at least a few of these beautiful creatures.
(may I also add, they can cook?)
It was a beautiful thing, I swear god blessed us today.

Tonight we have a comedian coming hopefully he will be entertaining. and then I will sleep because despite the 2 hr nap I took today, I'm still tired.

Be Peaceful<3

1 comment: