Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Home sick Kick.

I think I just got hit in the face with homesick.
I suddenly got really sad.
Maybe talking to my mom and then talking to Alan right after did the trick.
I really miss being home, not to mention home with Alan.
ugh =/
And I pretty much failed at packing which in turn is costing me money.. lots of money.


I guess on the good side is that classes seem really cool.
My teachers are cool and the work seems pretty easy.
I have Restaurant Law, Nutrition, Costing, Intro to Management, and Menu Development.
All of which include a million projects but luckily they are mostly group so it won't be as much work.
Also I have my darling Cameron next to me.
Hopefully all goes well as I am planning.

As far as New York goes.. Its freakin cold already and its been raining to make it even colder.
Can't I just get a couple weeks of semi warm before it turns into the freakin Arctic.
Ugh..

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment